The Creative District commissioned Ben Sweitzer to create a bench celebrating the establishment of the District and our local wildflowers. You can find it on the Lupine Trail, overlooking our incredible mountain scenery.
Recent Blog Post
- Professional Development Opportunity: Create Your Own Sustainable Website
- Professional Development Opportunity: Write Your Way Forward
- Call for Artists: 2019 CB Arts Festival
- Looking back on 2018
- Celebrate the Holidays with this free community event!
- Give Creatively this Holiday Season!
- Holiday Makers Market on December 2, 2018
- Professional Development Opportunity: Craft Your Bio & Photo
- Supporting Youth Arts Education: Nicolò Spera Guitar Workshop
- Call for artists from Creative Districts: Artshare 2019