Crested Butte Creative District Seeks New Commissioner
The Crested Butte Creative District has an opening for a new Commissioner. The Commissioner would be appointed to a two-year term.
Creative District Commissioners are responsible for setting the direction of the Crested Butte Creative District.
Some of their current projects include:
- Implementing a recently passed public arts policy
- Developing professional development programming
- Marketing and branding the Creative District
- Creating paid opportunities for local artists
- Establishing programs for youth education and professional development
If you are interested in becoming a Commissioner and hoping to learn more, please feel free to read the Commissioner Handbook and/or reach out to Mel Yemma, Creative District/Open Space Coordinator.
Applications are due on August 17 by 5 pm. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications may also be mailed to or dropped off at:
Town of Crested Butte
507 Maroon Avenue
PO Box 39
Crested Butte, CO 81224